How it works
When you purchase a Carbon Lease, you lease time on a specific serial-numbered aircraft in the Carbon Autonomous fleet. You enjoy all the same advantages of being a Carbon Share Owner, without owning the asset. Get the same service quality as Carbon Share, without the upfront capital investment.
Share sizes start at XX annual flight hours and increase in XX-hour increments. Simply choose the aircraft type(s) and share size(s) that are best for you. Depending on the aircraft type, the minimum commitment ranges from MM to MM months.
ACCESS AN ENTIRE FLEET
If your aircraft type doesn’t suit you for a data gathering need, you may request an exchange to another aircraft type in the Carbon fleet to better satisfy your specific need.
Pricing is based on aircraft type, flight hours per year, and length of term you choose. Fixed-term leases range from 24 to 60 months.
- Initial deposit – equivalent to four months of lease payments and management fees
- Monthly lease fee – a guaranteed monthly fixed-rate payment
- Monthly management fee – covers indirect operating costs such as pilot salaries, training, hangar use, liability insurance, and Owner Services support
- Occupied hourly fee – covers direct operating costs such as maintenance, landing fees, and standard fuel. You are billed as you fly and only for occupied flight hours – wheels up to wheels down – plus six minutes of taxi time at the beginning and end of each flight
- Other fees – include hourly fuel fee, fuel tax surcharge, Federal Excise Tax (if applicable), international fees (as applicable), and ground transportation, if requested